WHY INVEST IN
THE CLARITY CALL?
1. Making decisions about your business and design can feel overwhelming. A trusted guide can help create a clear path of next steps.
In The Clarity Call, you'll leverage my 15 years of experience in building websites and crafting business strategy to find answers to the questions that plague you the most. This call is especially relevant for small business owners who live in a vacuum: finally you get an objective, empathic person who both listens, and gives you sound advice and a roadmap for where to go next.
2. This call will be customized for you and your business.
Some of the ways you might use this session include those nagging questions such as:
- Do I use a DIY service like SquareSpace for my website? Or, at this point, is it a worthwhile investment to pay a designer to build it?
- If my budget is $3,000 for marketing and a website, where will I see the best ROI? Where does it make sense to spend this money?
- Are printed marketing pieces relevant anymore? What about for MY business?
- I paid a ton for a website and it's not mobile responsive. Does this matter, and what do I do now?
- I'm a DIY person when it comes to my website. Do you have any tools you can recommend to make it easier for me?
- We've received feedback that our photos don't represent enough different types of people. Can you take a look at 3-5 of them and give me feedback?
- Do I need a logo for my small business or is my money better spent on a different kind of design strategy?
- Should I have a sticky header on my website?
- Are there too many calls to action on my home page? What IS a call to action anyway, and do I need one? Is that even appropriate for my business and goals?
- Should I change my old, multi-page website to a single, long-scroll home page, and if so, how might I structure that home page?
In a single Clarity Call, you'll get guidance and concrete feedback to at least 3 of your most pressing questions (as time allows).
Who is this for?
Small business owners who need fast guidance, and can either execute changes themselves or have other people to make changes for them.
People who understand there is no one single perfect solution to any given problem but value the insights of an experienced guide.
The Clarity Call is NOT right for you if
You expect the solutions or design executions to be done FOR you.
You expect all your design or business-related questions or problems to be resolved in a single call.
INVEST IN A CLARITY CALL
After you submit payment (through Paypal, which also accepts credit cards) and before our call, you'll be directed to a pre-call questionnaire so I can learn about you and your business. This helps me prepare to give you my most in-depth, yet succinct answers. After I review your questionnaire, I will contact you with a information on scheduling our call.
You'll find yourself both relieved and motivated after our call. Those back-of-your-head questions—the kind that weigh on you and prevent you from moving forward in a tangible way—get unkinked so you can focus on what you do best: building your business.
“Reese is a truly exceptional designer. She deeply understands the needs of her market when coming up with websites and e-books. She is a linchpin in her field, and I am proud to work with her.”
SPEAKER & AUTHOR
- All Clarity Calls must be scheduled and completed within 30 days of purchase.
- Once you have paid for a call, I've reviewed your questionnaire and we've scheduled a time for your call, your purchase is non-refundable.
- In the rare event your questionnaire indicates you are not a good fit for the Clarity Call, I will refund your money before we schedule a call time.
- Prepare your questions ahead of our call, be prepared to take notes, and please have some related back up questions prepared in case time allows us to get to your additional questions.
- Clarity Call sessions are booked between the hours of 1pm-5pm EST (Eastern Standard Time, which is New York City time). If you are in Europe, Asia or Australasia, we will find a time that works for both of us.
- If you must cancel and reschedule your call time, please notify me 72 hours ahead of time, as the time is being held for you and late cancellations will not be rescheduled or refunded.